- an OpenSource software package
Automated Quantitative Spectroscopic Analysis Combining Background Subtraction, Cosmic-Ray Removal and Peak Fitting programmed in LabVIEW
Other authors of the publication
- Group at Swansea (UK)
Department of Physics, College of Science, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK
- Group at Karlsruhe (GER)
Tritium Laboratory Karlsruhe (TLK), Institute of Technical Physics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), P.O. Box 3640, 76021 Karlsruhe, GER
- Homepage of the KATRIN Experiment
All applications and subVI contained in the "Spectools" are free software and licensed under terms of the GNU General Public License.
The applications and subVI in this software package are the supplement of a publication in Applied Spectroscopy. If you have used this software for scientific or other purposes the please cite the following paper: T. M. James, M. Schlösser, R. J. Lewis, S. Fischer, B. Bornschein, and H. H. Telle, "Automated Quantitative Spectroscopic Analysis Combining Background Subtraction, Cosmic-Ray Removal and Peak Fitting", Applied Spectroscopy, 2012 (Volume and Issue will be supplied soon!)
The latest version of the Spectool package can be obtained from the sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/spectools/
LabVIEW version support
Current package version
SpecTools Version 1.1.0
In order to execute the binaries a run-time engine for LabVIEW 2009 needs to be installed. The run-time engines can be downloaded from National Instruments. Run-time engines are available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Supported LabVIEW versions: LV9.0 (2009)
4. July 2012
- Help files added
- Minor changes to tutorial
28. June 2012
- Minor changes to Spectrum Processing Suite (Astigmastim correction with ROI in batch mode fixed and some visual details)
- Tutorial and further sample files added
Missing: help files
26. June 2012
- Load Spectrum VI changed(to enable single spectrum operation when TCRR is deactivated)
- Astigmatism creator spectrum save-format unified.
- Astigmatism correction with ROI enabled.
- Tuning dialog updated.
- Minor changes to Spectrum Processing Suite
- Documentation added
Missing: Tutorial; help files
19. June 2012
- Single/batch processing bug in Spectrum processing suite fixed.
- Copyright information added to all VIs.
- Sample files added
Missing: Tutorial; copy of paper and supplementary materials; help files;
18. June 2012
Missing: Tutorial and sample files; copy of paper and supplementary materials; help files;